word connect



Love and rollercoaster 

Love? Pyaar kya Hota hai? Pyaar dosti hai? That’s what Rahul said but after all that was a movie who’s to believe that? Who knows how much of that is true? Is love only friendship or more than that?

        For me, love scares me. To put your trust into someone is a scary thing to do. I like to be by myself and not dependent on someone for my source of happiness or sadness. And the hurt that usually follows after this so called love is just something I wouldn’t want to put myself through. Not just relationships, friendships at times even end up hurting you more than you can imagine. I think love makes you weak but also has its upsides although I won’t like to admit to it. 

        Love is often compared to a rollercoaster.... The twists and turns, ups and downs, the butterflies or more like sick to the stomach you feel when something happens/ there’s a drop. Just like the rollercoaster, it's all fun at first. You’re scared but also excited, more excited to try out this new adventure and see where it takes you. Then comes the drop and you just want to get off the ride. But it's not that easy is it? You’re buckled in halfway through the ride and there’s no way you’re getting off without finishing it, without letting go fully.

           But all in all its a ride, a risk people love taking because without love there’s no excitement in life. It makes you want to get up in the morning, try out things you’ve never tried out before, explore more, take risks, a risk maybe I’m willing to take? Nah just kidding you guys continue.

Comments